Pages

Sunday 4 April 2010

Diets

So, have found a solution to my fatness.  There are two diet options, the first being a diet of bread, butter and water (fibre, protein and water) which promises to make you be able to see your ribs and then you go back to a normal diet.  The other diet is the ABC I found on an anorexic website. It sounds pretty mch like my calorific intake anyway, but maybe I need to approach it differently for it to work. I know, I know, lectures about these diets being dangerous and the like, but you aren't living in my head and you don't see my disgusting body and the pile of clothes that I can't fit into (i.e. all of them). And I have to get control of something in my life seeing as everything else is crazy right now.
Work is busy again but I am beginning to lose my patience with the kids in ski school quite quickly which isn't like me, but it's the end of season.  Had fun today with my mate G, both sitting in the lift house shouting to everyone they were fucking cunts and should all fuck off home.  Slightly childish but satisfying.  Am fairly sure no-one heard us although we were shouting pretty loud.  Then had a Madchester rave to the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment