Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Long time no speak

I can't believe I have left it so long since I have last blogged.  Anyway, too busy working to write anything meaningful.
The bankruptcy order against me is now closed.  I have proved to my health insurer that I have no assets or money to pay them and so they will have to accept a payment plan.  This is all fine, but my medical bills are still not getting paid.  All still stressful and it has given me panic attacks, mostly when I am about to sleep is when it all kicks in, otherwise I am working six days a week and try not to think about it.  I just wish this nightmare was over.  Also, because of the bankruptcy thing was against my business I can no longer teach aerobics and so have lost a source of income.  All really pointless in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment