Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

My week so far

Where did Friday go? Well, I went to sleep 11.30pm Thursday night right through to 11.30 pm Friday night, two hours of eating and reading then asleep again until 11.30 a.m. Saturday morning.  Needless to say I was a bit confused yesterday as to what day it was.  Anyway, last night, for the first time in ages, I had a NORMAL night's sleep (still with 100mg Seroquel) but went to sleep around 11 p.m. and woke up (WIDE AWAKE NOT GROGGY) at 8.30 a.m. I never knew there were so many hours in the day and must admit am a little bored right now, but feel AWAKE!  Am going to try and keep this routine going - my winter job starts in a month so I have to get some kind of regular schedule so that I am prepared.
The autumn here is so beautiful.  I took my friends dog for a walk on Wednesday and...get this....I was SMILING and HAPPY because everything is so beautiful!  I haven't felt like that in AGES AGES AGES!
So, Psychiatrist appointment tomorrow.  Probably my last one before the winter season starts as I won't have time to get to an appointment once I start work (I am bound by train times as there are no roads to this village, so it means I have to set off 2 hours before an appoinmtment and it takes about 2 hours to get back).

No comments:

Post a Comment