Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Can't shift this low mood

It's no good.  Despite my best efforts, I can't seem to shift this low mood, repetitive thoughts and apathy.  I guess its the cutting back on the Zyprexa having an effect on me because I can't stop obsessing about, well, not having any money. Work is a real struggle too, I'm finding it so difficult to get through the day.  Luckily I can sneak off to smoke another cigarette, but I really feel the pressure and not able to cope (although I am coping somehow). I'm not sure how much longer I can go on.  My boyfriend is still having a mid-life crisis and won't talk about it or changes the subject when I try.  So I feel even more useless and crap than normal. Am sick of the sound of myself right now, just want to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment