Pages

Thursday 21 January 2010

leave of absence

Not felt like blogging much.  I am still reeling from the fact that I have heard my ex will be here in a couple of weeks time (note to self: trigger) plus I have a raging ear infection which has got worse over the week, culminating today - I am in agony and I am a right wüss with pain.  I should have gone straight to the doctor but decided instead to wait until my appointment tomorrow morning.  Bad move.  I am crawling up the walls  and will sell my soul for painkillers right now.
Interesting programme about the pill popping nation last night. (on english TV). Made me feel even worse when my boyfriend commented on his worries about me taking antidepressents.  That's aside of the fat comments right now.  I don't know where I am going with this but it upset me.
Had a great day skiing with my friend S today, just what I needed and we laughed a lot.  I love days like that, make me feel human again.
Psych appointment tomorrow as well.  Lots to catch up on.  I am going to tell him no more Zyprexa because it makes me fat (kinda counteracts the reason for taking it to feel better).

No comments:

Post a Comment